Samsung ML-3710ND is one of the monochrome printers from Samsung. As its type, this device can only give output in black and white documents. The printer cannot do color printing, even when it is used for printing photos and pictures. Although it may not be able to print in color, this printer still has other thing that is interesting to see.
Samsung ML-3710ND is built as workgroup printer. This means that this printer can be connected through LAN connection, and many users can get connected to this printer. Of course, this becomes good benefit when it is used in office where a workgroup device is needed.
This feature provides efficiency and this can be good point. Moreover, this is supported also by its printing speed. This device has good printing speed. Its maximum printing speed is up to 35 pages per minute. This is good speed to have and printing will not take too much time.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-3471ND Driver Download for Windows
In printing, users can monitor the printing through the LCD provided by this device. There is LCD as access to Samsung ML-3710ND and some of its functions. Then, its maximum capacity is up to 300 pages, so printing many documents will not make users reload the printer too often, so there will no time wasted for reloading the sheets.
Samsung ML-3710ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-3710D Series Print Driver PCL6|
|ML-3710D Series Print Driver Post Script|
|ML-3710D Series Print Driver(No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-3710ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-3710ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-3710ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-3710ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-3710ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-3710ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-3710ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-3710ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.