Several good points of Samsung ML-3712DW. Samsung ML-3712DW is printer from Samsung. This printer is dedicated for mono printing, so there will be no color in its output. This device will only provide users with black and white or mono printing results. Then, this printer is built as a workgroup printer. This means that users will be able to use this device in a group.
Users can be connected through LAN and they will get access to this printer. Of course, this is a benefit to find in this device. Moreover, Samsung ML-3712DW has already supported wireless connectivity. This printer can be connected through Wi-Fi. This can be good point to have.
With the wireless connectivity, users can get easier access to print their documents. They do not need USB whenever they are going to print. They only need to access the connection and get connected. After that, remote printing can be done. About its printing speed, Samsung ML-3712DW is a printer with laser printing technology.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-3712DW Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10
This gives a better performance in the term of speed. This device will be able to provide good printing speed and it is up to 35 pages per minute. With this speed, printing can be more effective and there will be no time wasted for waiting its printing process. Things can be done quickly.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung ML-3712DW Linux Printer Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-3712DW:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-3712DW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-3712DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-3712DW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-3712DW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-3712DW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-3712DW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-3712DW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.