Samsung ML-4020ND Driver for Windows- Samsung ML-4020ND mono laser printer for business print. Delivering high-quality print and print speed, the Samsung ML-4020ND mono laser printer is perfect for every business print. So, you do not worry about your business print deadline. In addition, Samsung is also equipped the ML-4020ND with advanced features in order improve working efficiency.
So, what the Samsung ML-4020ND brings for you. There are two latest features in ML-4020ND which as a network connectivity and automatic duplex. Besides, this printer uses USB as the wired connectivity, the network connectivity, Ethernet, allows the users to share the device happily up to 10 users anywhere in a network.
In addition, the auto duplex function enables to print on two sides of one paper. In this case, you are allowed to save cost and paper use up to 50%. Amazing! Moreover, the Samsung ML-4020ND is geared up with Samsung fast 532 MHz processor with maximum RAM up to 512 MB.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-5510ND Driver for Windows
So the users will get fast and reliable print performance. The user will get a fast print speed up to 42 ppm which is enough for your daily use. Besides, your business prints including manuscripts, handouts, or reports will get is lifelike print quality with maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung ML-4020ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|M332x, 382x, 402x Series Print Driver|
|M332x, 382x, 402x Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4020ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4020ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4020ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4020ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4020ND is up and ready to use.
- Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4020ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4020ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4020ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.