ML-4050N Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-4050N for medium to high volume document duty looking for Samsung mono laser printer which can meet with your high-level of business document duty. Samsung ML-4050N can be your perfect printer for making your document jobs easy and simple. Let’s take a look below!
For your information, the Samsung ML-4050N is designed for your macro business which needs a heavy-level of document handling. This ML-4050N delivers fast print speed up to 40 pages per minute with the first page out up to 9 seconds. And, this printer can produce a monthly duty cycle up to 200000 pages. The maximum print resolution which is produced by this printer is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
So, you are lucky that all your business document will get its professional looking. However, this unit does not support yet with automatic duplex. Moreover, the ML-4050N also supports network interface connectivity option using Ethernet. This network option allows the users to share the device up to 10 users in a network.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2955DW Driver for Windows
So, we think that your employees will have a great level of productivity and mobility. Besides, the Samsung ML-4050N brings a 500-sheet cassette with a 100-sheet multipurpose tray for handling many media sizes up to legal size. In addition, this printer also can work well in the Windows and Macintosh computer.
Samsung ML-4050N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4050N:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4050N DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4050N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4050N driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4050N is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-4050N DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4050N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4050N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4050N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.