ML-4050N Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-4050N comes with fast ethernet connectivity. When it comes to great mobility, the Samsung ML-4050N can be your solution to find the one. The ML-4050N comes with additional connectivity option using fast Ethernet.in addition, this printer also offers you with consistent print performance with the great standard specifications.
Using Ethernet connectivity, the users are allowed to share the printer with other users anywhere in a network. In fact, you can use USB 2.0 as the main PC connection at the back of the printer. And, your staff will get its high mobility and productivity.
Samsung also supplies the Samsung ML-4050 Laser Printer series with Samsung 400 MHz processor with upgradeable RAM up to 512 MB, so the printer will work throughout the day comfortably. In addition, the ML-4050N also brings with great total media handling up to 600 sheets. The print performance of the Samsung ML-4050N is undeniable. This small footprint mono laser printer delivers powerful print speed with uncompromised print quality.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-5510ND Driver for Windows
The Samsung ML-4050N can print up to 40 mono pages per minute. You will receive the first page out in your hand only in 9 seconds so your staff will spend less time to wait. In addition, a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi delivers wonderful, sharp and clear mono print quality.
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4050N:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4050N DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4050N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4050N driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4050N is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-4050N DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4050N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4050N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4050N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2525 Software for Mac OS