ML-4050ND Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-4050ND is better than Samsung ML-4050ND. The recent years, Samsung has issued another series of the Samsung ML-4050. And, the previous article talks about the first series called the Samsung ML-4050N then this article will talk about the brother, the Samsung ML-4050ND. So, look at what is the difference between the ML-4050ND and the ML-4050N.
You may already know that the Samsung ML-4050 Laser Printer series only brings a network connectivity option, while the Samsung ML-4050ND brings two new features called network connectivity using Ethernet and automatic duplex. Samsung supplies those features in order to give the best document printing experience.
The network connectivity allows your employees to stay connected to the printer. The Ethernet connectivity allows your employees to share the device with others in a network. Meanwhile, the automatic feature allows your employees to automatically print on two sides of on paper.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2950ND Driver for Windows
Meanwhile, this printer delivers great print speed in order to finish all your document needs. The Samsung ML-4050ND can print up to 40 pages per minute and the first page out is as fast as 9 seconds. So, your employees do not need more time to wait. The monthly duty cycle is up to 200000 pages. Delivering maximum print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi makes your document printings look great and nice.
Samsung ML-4050ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4050ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4050ND DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4050ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4050ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4050ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of ML-4050ND DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4050N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4050ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4050ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.