ML-4510ND Driver for Windows - Samsung ML-4510ND mono laser printer review, Samsung always tries to improve its performance in printer makes. This time, they have released the Samsung ML-4510ND mono laser printer with network and duplex. This printer is a fabulous work printer which offers the users with a small footprint. The ML-4510ND measures at 418mm x 435mm x 358mm (WDH).
In the control panel, there is a two-line LCD which performs printer information for quick and easy operation. Workhorse print speed is reliable without sacrificing print quality. The Samsung ML-4510ND can print up to 43 mono pages per minute with the first page out in only 7 seconds. Make sure that your staff will have great time-saving for doing other important jobs.
Afraid of the print quality? The Samsung ML-4510ND Laser Printer performs a maximal print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in order to produce professional-looking for all your business prints. In addition, an automatic duplex function is featured in order to give you high working efficiency for two-sided printing.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-660ND Driver Download for Windows
- Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4510ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4510ND DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4510ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4510ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this poin, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4510ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-4510ND DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4510ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4510ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4510ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.