Samsung ML-4550 Driver for Windows- Samsung ML-4550 mono laser printer review this time, we would like to review Samsung mono laser printer with standard features for one function workgroup printer. The Samsung ML-4550 seems to be your perfect document solution because of its performance. High-level print speed and excellent quality are successful best selling of this product.
First, the Samsung ML-4550 mono laser print delivers powerful performance for your business document jobs including print speed and quality. Business manuscripts, reports, and handouts will get a professional looking with a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200. Besides, the ML-4550 offers you with speedy print speed.
You can get up to 38 pages per minute with the first page out in 7 seconds which is faster in its class. Do not worry about the monthly duty because this printer produces up to 150000 pages per month. Sounds great, right? However, this printer still supports with wired connectivity using USB 2.0 as the main PC connection.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2950ND Driver for Windows
If you want to have a network connectivity, you can purchase more to the Samsung 4551N. In fact, this Samsung ML-4550 brings large paper handling which helps you to avoid any paper jam with 2100 sheet capacity. This printer also supports various media sizes and types, so you do not need to worry because it is flexible printer!
Samsung ML-4550 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4550:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4550 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4550 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4550 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4550 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4550 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4550 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4550 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.