ML-4551N Printer Driver Downloads - Summary of ML-4551N mono laser network printer. Looking for workgroup mono printer with network connectivity? The Samsung ML-4551N can be the right answer for your document solution. Brilliant features and specification making this printer are ideal for your business needs.
|Samsung ML-4551N Driver|
In fact, powerful performance without uncompromised print quality make your business document printing done quickly and on time. For your information, the Samsung ML-4551N is geared up with network connectivity as an additional PC connection. Using Ethernet, the users are allowed to share the printer with others up to 10 users in a network. This device also supports with wired PC connection using USB 2.0.
Providing with maximum media capacity up to 600 sheets. In addition, the ML-4551N supports media sizes from A6 (4.13 x 5.83 in) to legal (8.5 x 14 in). There is also a 2-line LCD screen in the control panel in order to show the print setting and information.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-4050N Driver for Windows
Fast print speed without sacrificing the print quality is all you need, right? And Samsung ML-4551N has all that you mention above. The ML-4551N can print up to 45 pages per minute so you do not worry about your high-volume documents job. And, this printer can deliver great monthly duty cycle up to 150000 pages and the first page out is on your hand as fast as 8.5 seconds. Wow!
Samsung ML-4551N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4551N:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4551N DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4551N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4551N driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4551N is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-4551N DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4551N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4551N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2525 Software for Mac OS