ML-4551N Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-4551N productive printer with network connectivity. When it comes to high-volume of the business print job in a short of time, it means that you should need the right partner. The Samsung ML-4551N is the right printer to help you. This printer delivers uncompromised print speed along with its outstanding print quality.
Do not worry if you have so many business print jobs, rapid print speed without sacrificing the print output is all that you want to have. The Samsung ML-4551N Laser Printer series produces up to 45 mono pages per minute. With the fast first page out in only less than 9 seconds, you will have great time-saving for document printing.
In addition, the monthly duty cycle up to 150000 pages meets your monthly business print. Such a productive printer, right? Besides, your graphics or texts print will get its sharp and clear print quality in order to deliver professionalism. Moreover, you will also get greater productivity with network connectivity as the new feature in the ML-4551 Laser Printer series.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-4020ND Driver for Windows
Using Ethernet connectivity, your staffs will have great mobility. But, this ML-4551N does not support auto two-sided printing. There is a 500-sheet cassette tray and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray. This printer can handle many media sizes up to legal and media types up to plain paper.
Samsung ML-4551N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4551N:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4551N DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4551N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4551N driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4551N is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-4551N DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4551N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4551N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-3712ND Driver Windows 7, 8, 10