ML-4551ND Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-4551ND, you should know that the Samsung ML-4551ND brings two up-to-date features including network connectivity and automatic duplex. Samsung supplies the ML-4551ND with Ethernet as network connectivity in order to give your employees great mobility for operating the printer.
Meanwhile, the automatic duplex is used to print two sides on a paper, so you can save paper use up to 50% and have great time-saving. In addition, the Samsung ML-4551ND is designed for high-volume document jobs for a company. The print speed is reliable and fast.
In this case, you will get 45 pages per minute so your job will be done on time. Luckily, your employees do not need more time to wait for the print out because the first page out time is only in 8.5 seconds. The fast print speed with uncompromised quality offers you with maximum print quality up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2950ND Driver for Windows
At the first time, you buy this unit, you will get complete starter kit like the device, starter ink cartridge, cable connector, user guides, etc. The Samsung ML-4551ND offers a small footprint with a boxy design which allows you to put the device anywhere you want. In fact, the product dimension is at 15.6 x 19.7 x 13.9 inches.
Samsung ML-4551ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4551ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4551ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4551ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4551ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your ML-4551ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4551ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4551ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-3470ND Driver Windows 7, 10, 8