ML-4551ND Printer Driver Downloads - The ML-4551ND Laser Printer series delivers many benefits for your business. High-qualified print performance is the main selling point of the device. Also, the Samsung ML-4551ND comes with a few additional features if it is compared with the previous series. Samsung claims that the ML-4551ND will finish your print jobs effectively with fast print speed and fabulous print quality.
You do not underestimate the print quality from this device, the ML-4551 Laser Printer series offers a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. This great resolution delivers high-level print detail with sound monochrome print output. Besides, the Samsung ML-4551D can print up 45 mono pages per minute with the monthly duty cycle up to 150000 pages.
The users will also spend less time to wait for the first page out in only 8.5 seconds. You are also allowed to automatically print on both sides of one paper because of automatic duplex function. As a workgroup printer, the ML-4551ND will enable you to share happiness with other users anywhere in the network.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-4050ND Driver for Windows 7, 10, 8
Your computer also can be connected using USB at the back. The Samsung ML-4551ND also uses a 600-sheet paper tray which is divided into a 100-sheet multipurpose tray and a 500-sheet cassette tray. Also, the ML-4551ND also supports Samsung 500 MHz with maximum 512MB RAM for durable and robust performance.
Samsung ML-4551ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Driver Full|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4551ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4551ND DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4551ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the record, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator.” Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4551ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4551ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-4551ND DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps so that the Samsung ML-4551ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4551ND driver. You can also type the name of the form on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow correctly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2525W Software for Mac OS