ML-4551NDR Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-4551NDR comes with three great features. High performance with great specification makes the Samsung ML-4551NDR is the perfect printer for workgroup activities. Besides, this series brings three main features that you may not find in other Samsung mono laser series on the market. So what are the three amazing features found in the ML-4551NDR?
Samsung always tries to give new innovation in every Samsung product. Like in the Samsung ML-4551NDR, Samsung supplies two interface connectivity options. You can go with USB as wired connectivity and use Ethernet for network connectivity for great mobility. Besides, Samsung ML-4551 Laser Printer series is geared up with upgrade-able RAM up to 512MB for delivering fast printing process.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2955ND Driver for Windows
The Samsung ML-4551NDR produces up to 45 pages per minuter and the first page out time is only in 8.5 seconds. In addition, the ML-4551NDR helps to achieve sharp, clear, and lifelike print quality. This printer also supports with a great paper handling up to 600 sheets which are divided into 100 sheets for a multipurpose tray and 500 sheets for input tray.
Samsung ML-4551NDR Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4551NDR:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4551NDR is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551NDR and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2545 Driver for Mac OS