ML-4551NDR Printer Driver Downloads - Specifications and performance of Samsung ML-4551NDR Laser Printer series. The Samsung ML-4551NDR is designed for medium to a high volume of business print duty. You can purchase this outstanding printer by purchasing at a low price. In fact, the printer brings many specifications in order to deliver great performance. So, what does it has for your business print need? Find out below!
This printer comes with a boxy design and small footprint, the product dimension is 15.6 x 17.8 x 13.9 inches (WDH). The Samsung ML-4551NDR provides with a limited control panel at right above the printer with a two-line LCD for showing print setting and information. Besides, the ML-4551NDR also brings Ethernet network ready as additional interface connectivity.
There is also a 600-sheet input tray which is split into a 500-sheet cassette tray and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray. Samsung also includes a powerful Samsung 500 MHz with RAM up to 512 MB, so this printer delivers great performance and consistent performance throughout the day.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-4551ND Driver for Windows
It produces with rapid print speed. The Samsung ML-4551NDR can print up to 45 ppm. You will not need more times to wait for the first page out in your hand is only 8.3 seconds. A maximum resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi produces high-quality and beautiful b/w mono print quality.
Samsung ML-4551NDR Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-4551NDR:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4551NDR DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4551NDR is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-4551NDR DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4551NDF driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551NDR and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2525 Software for Mac OS