Samsung ML-5010ND offers less of workday time-consuming. Time management is a big deal when it comes to the business activity. If you are looking a mono laser printer which is durable and high-working efficiency, the Samsung ML-5010ND can the perfect printer to improve your business productivity. Besides, anti-jam technology also helps you to get great time-saving.
Like the previous series, the ML-5010ND brings a small footprint which is enough to place in a narrow space in your workspace. In addition, the Samsung ML-5010ND only has one single-function as a printer with mono laser printing technology. Your computer can be connected to the printer through wired connectivity using USB 2.0 or network connectivity with Ethernet.
There is also an eco-friendly feature called Eco Button, and it has few options like printing with toner-saving, skipping black pages, as well as forced duplexing. Brilliant performance with fast print speed on excellent print quality is your business print’s needs.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver for Windows
The Samsung ML-5010ND delivers rapid printer speed up to 48 ppm so you will get less time-consuming. Additionally, the monthly duty cycle of this printer is up to 200000 pages which are great for your high-volume print duty. 600 x 600 dpi print resolution delivers great sharp, clear, and vivid b/w print quality.
Samsung ML-5010ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-451x, 501x Series Print Driver PCL6|
|ML-451x, 501x Series Print Driver Post Script|
|ML-451x, 501x Series Print Driver XPS|
|ML-451x, 501x Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Easy Printer Manager|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-5010ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-5010ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-5010ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-5010ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-5010ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-5010ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-5010ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-5010ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.