ML-5510ND Printer Driver Downloads - Samsung ML-5510ND comes with touch colour LCD screen. Samsung as one of the world's most successful technology manufacturers has issued the new mono laser printer series which is known as the Samsung ML-5510ND. So, what does ML-5510ND offer for you?
Basically, this printer brings many advanced features in order to improve your experience in document printer. There are network connectivity, automatic duplexing, and the newest feature, colour touchscreen. Wow! Samsung also uses network connectivity in the Samsung ML-5510ND using Ethernet.
Besides, the ML-5510ND still supports stable wired connectivity using a USB 2.0 port. There is also an automatic two-sided printing system which allows you to reduce paper use up to 50%. The good thing is that in the front of the printer, you will find a complete control panel with a 4.8-line colour touch LCD screen as the latest printer for the Samsung mono laser series. The display panel allows the users to easily operate and show the printer information.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-5015ND Driver for Windows
Samsung also includes great processors up to 600 MHz with upgrade-able RAM up to 768 MB. Those specification helps to give fast and reliable print performance. The Samsung ML-5510ND delivers fast print speed up to 48 monochrome ppm. Besides, maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi offers you high-quality print quality.
Samsung ML-5510ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Driver Full|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-5510ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-5510ND DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-5510ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-5510ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-5510ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-5510ND DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-5510ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-5510ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-5510ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-4550ND Driver Windows 7, 8, 10