ML-5510ND Printer Driver Downloads - ML-5510ND brings so many cool features. Looking for a business printer with high-productivity level and simplicity can be a challenge. The Samsung ML-5510ND comes with easy-to-use functionality and delivers powerful print performance. Besides, the ML-5510ND is also geared up with many advanced features to get the best print experience and result.
There is an environment-friendly feature called One-touch Eco button. This convenient button provides any options including 2-up printing, skipping black pages, or printing with toner-saving. It helps you to save more papers and cost. Moreover, the Samsung SCX-4100 Laser Multifunction Printer series brings with high-yield ink cartridge up to 30000 pages, and individual ink tanks enable you to replace the tank unit only when required.
All-powerful print performance owned by the Samsung ML-5510ND comes from Samsung 700 MHz with System-On-Chip technology. These features produce fast print speed up to 52 (A4) pages per minute with the first page out in only 8 seconds. Your business documents like manuscripts or reports will get its sharper and crisper print quality with Samsung polymerized toner.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver for Windows
In addition, the Samsung ML-5510ND uses responsive and easy-to-use control panel with a 4-line LCD and numeric keypad. Using the great quantity of media handling delivers great anti-jam and a larger monthly duty cycle up to 275000 which will cope with the pressure of your busy workgroup.
Samsung ML-5510ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-5510ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-5510ND DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML 5510ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-5510ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-5510ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-5510ND DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-5510ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-5510ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-5510ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2241 Driver for Mac OS