Samsung ML-6510ND Driver for Windows-If you are planning to change your old mono laser printer and to find the new one, the Samsung ML-6510ND can be the replacement for your old printer. A durable and eco-friendly printer offers you a simple operation and low maintenance procedure.
Besides, the ML-6510ND delivers strong print performance with low-cost per print. For a company who have high-volume print jobs, the Samsung ML-6510ND is the right printer. The ML-6510ND produce rapid print speed up to 62 pages per minute with a first page out time in just 7.8 seconds.
You will also get large monthly duty cycle up to 270000 pages. Besides, your business documents will have sharp, clear, and vivid b/w print quality. The ML-6510ND also features automatic two-sided printing as one of the eco-friendly features attached by Samsung. Moreover, the Samsung ML-6510ND also brings One-touch Eco button, and this feature allows you to print with toner saving, skipping black pages or forced duplex.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-5510ND Driver for Windows
It means that your company has been contributed reducing the environmental impacts. In addition, there is a 4-line LCD screen and numeric keyboard for giving your quick and easy-to-use printer operation. And, You can connect PC to the printer with a USB wired connectivity and an Ethernet network connectivity as additional connectivity options.
Samsung ML-6510ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-6510ND Print Driver PCL6|
|ML-6510ND Print Driver Post Script|
|ML-6510ND Print Driver XPS|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|ML-6510ND Print Driver XPS|
|ML-6510ND Print Driver (No Installer)|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-6510ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-6510ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-6510ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-6510ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-6510ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-6510ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-6510ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-6510ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.