ML-6515NDPrinter Driver Downloads - Summary of Samsung ML-6515ND Network Duplex Mono Laser Printer. If you had purchased the Samsung ML-6515ND, you will get the Samsung mono laser printer, power cords, CD, black toner ink in the boxy. Besides, the ML-6515ND has a small footprint with the product dimension at 464 x 540 x 420 mm with its weights 34.8 kg.
There is also a control panel which consists of a numeric keypad and a 4-line colour LCD screen which shows printer operation and setting. Moreover, the Samsung ML-6515ND Laser Printer brings various advanced features in order to give extraordinary printing experience. The ML-6515ND supports both connectivity options including wired connectivity and network connectivity.
There is also eco-friendly feature in order to keep the environment safe like One-touch Eco button. This button gives options to print with toner saving, skipping black print, or 2-up duplex. In addition, the ML-6515ND also features with automatic two-sided printing, so your employees do not spend so much time to get two-sided printing.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-5510ND Driver for Windows
Fast and powerful print speed also brings high-quality print quality. The Samsung ML-6515ND prints up to 62 monochrome ppm with a monthly duty cycle up to 275000 pages. You will get the first page out as fast as 7.8 seconds with uncompromised resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. So, your business prints will get its clear and high-quality print output.
Samsung ML-6515ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung ML-6515ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-6515ND DriverFor your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-6515ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-6515ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-6515ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-6515ND DriverMake sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-6515ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-6515ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-6515ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung SF-650 Printer Driver Download