Samsung SF-650 Driver for Windows- Good points of Samsung SF-650, Samsung SF-650 is a fax and copier from Samsung. This device can be useful to work with documents, especially in faxing documents to recipients. In this case, users do not need to worry about the problems in dealing with documents since this device can help.
However, unluckily it does not support function as printer, so it can be a problem for several users or customers. Samsung SF-650 is equipped with 2-line display. This display will be the main window to manage and monitor the tasks, including the input given by the users. The display can be up to 16 characters, so it can provide more information compared the 1-line display.
This device also has support laser printing technology with 16 MB memory to help in processing the tasks sent by the users. For its speed, Samsung SF-650 can copy file up to 19 pages per minute. This speed is quite good for this class of device. Unluckily, this cannot work as printer.
Rerlated Driver: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver Download for Windows
But it will not be big problem for other users who need do not need printer in a device in this type. In copying, this device can resize documents. Documents can be resized from 50% up to 200%. These features will be useful for users who need copier and fax in the same device.
Samsung SF-650 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CF-650P Series Print Driver|
|CF-650P Series Scan Driver|
|Scan OCR program|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SF-650:Manual Installation of Samsung SF-650 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SF-650 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SF-650 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SF-650 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SF-650 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SF-650 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SF-650 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.