Samsung SF-650P Driver Windows- Specification of Samsung SF-650P, a multifunction device is needed nowadays. People need device that can handle many jobs easily without additional device. People need to save space and they also need to handle many tasks well. For office that needs device to handle documents, Samsung SF-650P can be solution.
This device can provide the users with several useful device to deal with jobs related to device. Samsung SF-650P can be a printer. This device can provide printing service in dealing with documents. Specifically, this is a monochrome printer, so this can only provide users with black and white documents. Its printing speed is up to 19 pages per minute.
Then, Samsung 650P can handle jobs as copier and scanner. In dealing with scanning and copying tasks, there is already a built-in scanner and this can be helpful to work with document duplication. This can be used to resize the pages. It can resize pages from 50% up to 200% of its original sizes.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-660ND Driver Download for Windows
Then, when it is needed, the printer can copy files up to 99 pages. Of course, this can also be a fax machine at the same time. Its maximum speed is 33.6 Kbps and its memory can save up to 500 pages. With these functions and feature, this can be good partner in office.
Samsung SF-650P Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CF-650P Series Print Driver|
|CF-650P Series Scan Driver|
|Scan OCR program|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SF-650:Manual Installation of Samsung SF-650 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SF-650 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SF-650 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SF-650 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SF-650 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SF-650 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SF-650 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.