Samsung SF-750 Driver for Windows- Samsung SF-750 is a multifunction device from Samsung. This is a device dedicated for fax and copier. Users can easily send fax and receive fax with this device. When they need to copy the files, this can also help users. Things can be monitored easily from its 2-display that can load up to 16 characters.
This can provide more information and larger characters than other devices in the same class. Then, Samsung SF-750 can provide good copying speed. This can copy up to 16 pages per minute. This speed is quite good for this type of device. Of course, users do not need to wait for long time and waste their time for waiting the printing process.
Then, this copier can also resize the pages. Its resizing ability is from 50%-200%, so users will not find difficulties in making the documents bigger or even smaller.Then, Samsung SF-750 can also be great and useful fax machine. This can be great device to send and receive fax in many pages.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver Download for Windows
Supported by its RAM, this can work well for users who need access for both printing and scanning. Its transmission speed can reach up to 33.6 Kbps, so users can send the file and receive them quickly. Surely, these are good points to consider when trying to use this device.
Samsung SF-750 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SF-750:Manual Installation of Samsung SF-750 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SF-750 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SF-750 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SF-750 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SF-750 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SF-750 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SF-750 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.