SF-760P Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux- Samsung SF-760P is a good device. Compared to the other SF series from Samsung, this device can be better compared to them. This device is not only a copier and fax machine only. In fact, this device can also be a scanner and printer.
These four functions are needed by users who need a useful device with more functions to help them in dealing with documents. It is true that Samsung SF-760P is a useful multifunction device. This device can provide easy access to fax documents and receive them. Its transmission speed is up to 33.6 Kbps.
With this speed, users can send files flexibly. Then, this can also provide storages so files can be saved for a moment in the device. As a printer, Samsung SF-760P Laser Multifunction Printer has a USB port to get connected to the PC. This means that users can print documents from the PC directly to the printer. Its printing resolution is up to 1200 dpi to give better printing results.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver Download for Windows
Then, there are both RAM and storage to help users in saving and processing the task. Of course, its scanning and copying function can also work well to give satisfaction. Users will find easy access and they can get faster access for dealing with many documents. This is surely a device worth to consider.
Samsung SF-760P Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SF-760P:Manual Installation of Samsung SF-760P Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SF-760P driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SF-760P driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SF-760P is up and ready to use.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185W Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, XP
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SF-760P driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SF-760P driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SF-760P and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3180FW Printer Driver Download