Xpress SL-M2026Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Comes with Bluetooth as A Printer Connectivity Option Have you ever imagine that a printer could have a Bluetooth function? The Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 has it! This printer allows you to connect to the printer through your devices via Bluetooth as the alternative connectivity options.
In addition, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 invites you to the next level of printing experience with its great performance. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 is specifically manufactured as a single function printer with black/white color print. Samsung also includes 400 MHz processor speed with 64 MB RAM so the users will get consistent and strong print performance throughout the days.
Your computer can be connected to the printer via USB as the wired PC connection. The Xpress SL-M2026 also features Google Cloud Print for direct cloud printing. While working with this printer, Samsung ensures that you will not experience paper jam because it uses a 15-sheet cassette tray.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Driver Windows
Moreover, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 has stable print speed with exceptional print quality. The print speed is up to 21 mono ppm with the monthly duty cycle is up to 10000 pages. The first page out time is in your hand only 8.5 seconds so you will not need more times to wait. The ReCP Technology and 1200 x 1200 dpi deliver high-quality print quality.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026:
Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185FN Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 10, XP