SL-M4080FX Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh & Linux - Samsung SL-M4080FX durable mono multifunction printer. The Samsung SL-M4080FX is the multifunction printer with 4 functions including a printer, copier, scanner, and fax. With these professional features, you will get high-level productivity and versatility.
In order to give simple and quick access to the printer, Samsung also includes a comprehensive control panel with a 7-inches LCD screen which enables to navigate, view, and edit your work before printing. In addition, you will also get a high-level print quantity without sacrificing quality. The Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX Laser Multifunction Printer is geared up with a Samsung 1GHz dual-core CPU for fast print performance.
You can get a maximum print speed up to 40 ppm with 6.5 seconds. The monthly duty cycle is up to 120000 pages for your busy workspace. Besides, Your business texts and images will get its high-premium print quality with the ReCP technology and impressive print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1860 Driver Download for Windows
Moreover, the SL-4080FX not only uses Hi-Speed USB 2.0 but also Ethernet network connectivity. You can share the device with up to 10 users in a network. Heavier paper handling with 3 x 550 cassette feeds helps you to get rid of a paper jam. The Samsung SL-4080FX also brings automatic duplex and ADF, you will produce high-volume documents print in short of times.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver for Samsung SL-M4080FX:Manual Installation of Samsung SL-M4080FX Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SL-M4080FX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SL-M4080FX driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SL-M4080FX is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SL-M4080FX driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SL-M4080FX driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SL-M4080FX and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3870 Driver for Mac OS