Samsung SL-M4530ND Driver Download for Windows- Summary of Samsung SL-M4530ND mono laser printer. The definition of low-cost document print is the Samsung SL-M450ND mono laser AIO printer. The product dimension is at 433 x 459.5 x 390.7 mm with it weighs 22 kg. It makes the SL-4530ND is the perfect partner for your workspace.
At the top of the printer, there is 4-line LCD screen which enables to navigate and edit your files that will be printed. In addition, the SL-4530ND also allows the users to do mobile direct print through their Apple and Android phone. Besides, the Samsung SL-4530ND also brings network and wireless connectivity for increasing the office mobility.
This printer also brings heavier media handling with up to 3 x 550 sheet input tray with 100-sheet multipurpose tray, so you will spend less time for refilling the paper. Your employees will get a powerful print speed up to 47 mono pages per minute.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver Download for Windows
And, the page first time out in your hand is as fast as 6.5 seconds, so there is no need to spend more time to wait. Meanwhile, the monthly duty cycle is up to 200000 pages. The Samsung SL-4530ND also produces professional print quality with the ReCP technology and a maximum print speed up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung SL-M4530ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|M453x Series Print Driver PCL6|
|M453x Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SL-M4530ND:Manual Installation of Samsung SL-M4530ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SL-M4530ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SL-M4530ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SL-M4530ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SL-M4530ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SL-M4530ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SL-M4530ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.