SL-M4530NX Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh & Linux - Samsung SL-M4530NX printer supports mobile printing in this technology era, everything goes mobile, right? Like this new Samsung SL-4530NX mono laser print does! With this smart and durable printer, you can easily print, scan, and fax from your smart devices like tablets.
Using a mobile printing app like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Morphia, and Samsung Cloud Print, you can freely do your document needs anywhere in the office. Moreover, the SL-4530NX still has its powerful features. Samsung claims that the Samsung SL-4330NX is the real and work fast printer. A 1Ghz dual-core CPU is used to deliver workhorse print performance throughout the day.
Achieving print speed up to 47 ppm comes to your office with uncompromising print output quality. Your business document prints will get its original print quality with impressive resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and the ReCP technology. Support with automatic duplex, you will spend less time to print on both sides of one paper.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver Windows
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung SL-M4530NX:Manual Installation of Samsung SL-M4530NX Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SL-M4530NX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SL-M4530NX driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SL-M4530NX is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SL-M4530NX driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SL-M4530NX driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SL-M4530NX and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.