Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Download for Windows- Complete features of Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W. Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W is a workgroup laser color printer with a maximum printing speed of 18 pages per minute for black and white and 19 pages per minute for color.
The printer is AirPrint enabled and supports emulations such as SPL-C, PostScript 3, PDF 1.7, PCL 6, and PCL 5c. It handles media through a multipurpose tray with 1 sheet capacity and a paper cassette with a 250 sheet capacity. It is compatible with media such as transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, glossy paper, envelopes cotton paper, card stock, and bond paper.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W consumes 380 watt when operating, 50 watt in standby mode, and 1.5 watt in sleep mode. It comes with a preinstalled RAM of 256 MB size and supports up to 512 MB RAM size. It comes with a processor with a 533 MHz clock speed.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W is compatible with operating systems such as Windows 8, MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 2000, Linux, and Apple Mac OS X 10.3-10.9. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 40000 pages and emits a 50 dBA noise level.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|C1810 Series Print Driver
|C1810 Series Print Driver(No Installer)
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Easy Printer Manager
|Samsung Set IP
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.