Xpress SL-C1860FW Series Driver and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Everything to know about Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW clr MFP printer, Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW consumes 2.4 watts in sleep mode, 50 watts in standby mode, and 380 watts when operating. It comes with a preinstalled memory of 256 MB size and supports up to 512 MB RAM size.
It has a copier that is capable of working at a speed of 19 pages per minute for both black and white and color. It delivers its first copy in 16 seconds. The copier has a feature of ID card copy and can handle up to 999 copies at a time. It has a 400% maximum document enlargement level and a 25% maximum document reduction level.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW prints at a maximum speed of 19 pages per minute in both black and white and color modes. Its maximum printing resolution is 9600 x 600 dpi. The printer works with emulations such as SPLC, PostScript 3, PDF 1.7, PCL 6, and PCL 5c.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M4070 Driver Download for Windows
The first print it out in 16 seconds Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW comes with a scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and a scan element of CIS sensor. It also comes with a fax machine that is compatible with Super G3. Its maximum transmission speed is 336 kbps.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Complete Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185N Driver Windows 7, 8, 10 XP