Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Driver Download for Windows- Samsung Xpress SL-C410W and its complete specs. Samsung Xpress SL-C410W is compatible with Windows 8, MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 2000, Linux, and Apple Mac OS X 10.4-10.8.
It can be used to print on media such as glossy paper, card stock, thin paper, thick paper, cotton paper, recycled paper, bond paper, plain paper, and labels. It has a paper tray with a capacity of 150 sheets. Its maximum monthly duty cycle is 20000 pages. It emits a 48 dBA of noise level when operating. It is of 15 inch width, 12.2 inch depth, 8.3 inch height, and 21.61 lbs weight.
Samsung Xpress SL-C410W delivers its first page in 14 seconds. It maximum printing speed is 19 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for color. It connects to a PC through any of the following interfaces: Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, NFC, and LAN.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M4070 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-C410W is equipped with Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology. It consumes 290 watt when operating, 60 watt in standby mode, and 1.4 watt in sleep mode. Its security protocols consist of WPS and Wi-Fi Direct. It has a processor with 300 MHz clock speed and a RAM with 32 MB size.
Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
Operating System (OS)
|C410 Series Print Driver
|C410 Series Print Driver(No Installer)
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Easy Wireless Setup
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C410W:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-C410W
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C410W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-C410W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-C410W is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-C410W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-C410W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C410W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.