Xpress SL-C430W Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh & Linux - A review of Samsung Xpress SL-C430W Samsung Xpress SL-C430W is a workgroup laser colour printer that works at a speed of 19 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for colour. It has two modes of connectivity, wired and wireless. Its interfaces consist of NFC, Wi-Fi, LAN, and USB 2.0.
It is compatible with AirPrint as well. The first print is out in 14 seconds. The printer has a feature of Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology. Media handling is conducted through an input tray with a capacity of 150 sheets.
Samsung Xpress SL-C430W is compatible with media such as thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, preprinted paper, plain paper, labels, glossy paper, cotton paper, card stock, and bond paper. The unit consumes 290 watts when operating, 60 watts when in standby mode, and 1.3 watts when in sleep mode. It can also be used with Google Cloud Print and Samsung Cloud Print.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-C430W is powered by a processor with a 400 MHz clock speed. It also comes with a 64 MB RAM. The unit’s maximum printing resolution is 600 x 600 dpi for black and white and 2400 x 600 dpi for colour. It is compatible with MS Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and Linux.
Samsung Xpress SL-C430W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C430W:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-C430W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C430W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-C430W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-C430W is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-C430W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-C430W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C430W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185FW Printer Driver for Windows