Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW Driver Download for Windows- Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW a high performance with fax and wi-Fi. Having so much document print deadline in the working days forces you to have a right partner to work with. The Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW is the key to your business success.
Delivering high performance allows you to meet your business deadline. Besides, Samsung also includes some advanced features like a fax capability and Wi-Fi. The Xpress Sl-C460FW is designed as the all-in-one printer with four functions including a printer, scanner, copier, as well as a fax. It allows you to do your different document jobs in only one machine with hassle-free.
In addition, the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW lets you to wireless print, scan, fax your documents using your Apple, Windows or Android devices with the Samsung Mobile Print App. You can also print websites, images, PDFs, Google Docs through a wireless network or Wi-Fi Direct without using a computer.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1670 Driver Download for Windows
Additionally, Samsung also supplies a 533 MHz dual CPU in order to deliver workhorse print performance in eight working hours. In fact, the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW can print up to 19 mono ppm and 4 ppm with the first page out in only 14 seconds in Ready mode. Your business prints and scans will achieve its true-to-life color quality with 2400 x 600 dpi resolution.
Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|C460 Series Print Driver|
|C460 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|C460 Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.