Xpress SL-C460W Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - See what features owned by Samsung Xpress SL-C460W. We would like to uncover what this Samsung Xpress SL-C460W Color Laser Multifunction Printer have for increasing your business productivity.
|Samsung Xpress SL-C460W|
In addition, Samsung designs this series as the multifunction printer with 3 functionalities including a printer, scanner, as well as copier in a single machine. Besides, you will get great extra features. Let's find out below! First, you will find Near Field Communication (NFC) printing feature. The NFC printing is a wireless sharing network which allows you to connect the printer to your mobile device.
The Samsung Xpress SL-C460W enables to simply print and scan by tapping the Samsung Mobile Print App in your mobile phones or tables. In the control panel, there is a one-touch Eco Button which lets you save more inks and paper cost by just simply pressing the button.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-365 Driver Download for Windows
Additionally, Samsung supplies with ReCP technology with polymerized toner in order to achieve clear and vivid high-quality color with resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. The Samsung Xpress SL-C460W is also equipped with a 533 MHz dual processor which lets you have exceptional print speed up to 19 mono ppm and 4 color ppm. In addition, this series is also geared up with ADF and automatic two-sided printing.
Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C460W:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-C460W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C460W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-C460W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-C460W is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-C460W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-C460W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C460W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-6210FX Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, XP