Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Driver Download for Windows- Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW a 4-in-1 workgroup printer for busy office print jobs. Having a busy office document prints means that you should quickly do your job in order to meet your deadline. Finding the perfect partner will help you so much.
|Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW|
The Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW delivers high-level print performance for your busy office. In fact, impressive features will impress you with the large print result without exceptional print quality. Samsung supplies the Xpress SL-480FW with advanced 800 MHz CPU in order to deliver consistent print performance and rapid print speed.
You will get 4 color ppm and 19 mono ppm with the monthly duty cycle up to 150000 pages which ensures your busy workgroup. The Samsung XPress SL-C480FW also brings Samsung ReCP technology with Smart Color Management System (SCM) for producing clean text prints and vivid color images prints. This printer also allows you to automatically print on two sides of one paper using automatic duplexing.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-3400 Driver Download for windows
In addition, using the Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW enables wireless to connect to the printer using NFC technology. The Wi-Fi direct and wireless network allows you to print websites, PDFs, or Google Docs. Using the Samsung Mobile Print App is a feature for wireless printing through your mobile phone. The Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW also delivers ADF function for fast scanning, faxing multipage documents.
Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Driver Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|C48x Series Print Driver|
|C48x Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|C48x Series Scan Driver|
|Easy Eco Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Easy Printer Manager|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.