Samsung Xpress SL-C480W Driver Download for Windows- Samsung Xpress SL-C480W multifunction office printer review. This printer series is best for your workgroup environment. Besides, the Samsung Xpress SL-480w is designed with three functionalities including a printer, scanner, as well as copier.
The product dimension is 406 x 396 x 288.6 mm with its weight 12.9 kg. Samsung also features enhanced specifications in order to give your fast and reliable print performance. The Samsung Xpress SL-480W comes with a Samsung 800-MHz processor in order to get fast print speed with uncompromising the print quality.
The Xpress SL-480W can print up to 18 mono ppm and 4 color ppm. The first page out time is only 14 seconds in Ready mode, you will spend less time to wait. Besised, Samsung ReCP technology with a maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi offers you with a high-quality print output. There is also an automatic duplex which is used for automatic two-sided printing.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-3400 Driver Download for windows
For great mobility, the Samsung Xpress SL-480W comes with mobile direct printing using the Samsung Mobile Print App which enables to scan and print your documents through your smart devices. Besides, Wi-Fi Direct allows you to print websites, Google Docs, and PDFs. There is one-touch Eco Button on the top of the printer which has several print functions like skipping black pages or printing with toner-saving in order to save your cost and inks.
Samsung Xpress SL-C480W Driver Operating System (OS) Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|C48x Series Print Driver|
|C48x Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|C48x Series Scan Driver|
|Easy Eco Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Easy Printer Manager|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C480W:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-C480W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C480W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-C480W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-C480W is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-C480W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-C480W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C480W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.