Xpress SL-M2020W Series Drivers and Software for Windows, Macintosh – Linux - Introducing the easy way to print with Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W connecting your computer through wired connectivity may limit your movement. Working with wireless connectivity is more fun than the wired connectivity, right?
It is what the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Laser Printer tries to give you. Easiness and simplicity are the key features of this printer. Besides, this printer is specifically designed as a single functionality printer. In addition, the Xpress SL-M2020W supports with wireless connectivity and Wi-Fi Direct which allows you to wirelessly print websites, clouds, or Google Docs from your mobile devices.
There is also NFC technology which enables to connect your computer to the printer wirelessly. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W also brings Eco Button in the top of the printer. This eco-friendly button offers several print functions to save more toner and paper cost. Easy Printer Manager feature lets you have an easy and efficient print setting and status.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver Download for Windows
Moreover, the Samsung SL-M2020W is equipped with Samsung's advanced 400 MHz Cortex for delivering high-speed print performance. You will get a reliable print speed with exceptional quality. Samsung ReCP technology offers you clear, sharp, a vivid b/w color texts and images printing quality like a pro. This print can print as fast as 21 ppm with the monthly duty cycle up to 10000 pages that ensure your busy office.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Full Driver|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W is up and ready to use.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress M2625D Driver for Mac OS
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M4070FX Driver for Mac OS