Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver Windows 10, 7, 8 and others- Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 a 3-in-1 printer with black color print. Every business should do the jobs effectively in order to save time and cost. Especially for business document requirements, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 is the machine which enables to handle multitasking jobs.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070|
In fact, this printer features three functionality including a scanner as well as a copier in one machine. Handling different types of document jobs consistently is the great point. The Xpress SL-M2070 mono multifunction printer delivers impressive print speed with exceptional print quality. You will get document print up to 20 ppm with the first page out time as fast as 8.5 seconds.
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 uses the ReCP technology in order to deliver smoother and more detail your texts or images monoprint. Besides, an outstanding print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi offers you with a professional-looking print quality. Samsung equips the Xpress SL-M2070 with Samsung 600 MHz processor and 128 MB.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Driver Windows
The powerful processor ensures you will have a consistent operation for scanning, printing, copying in eight working hours. In addition, the control panel is also supported with a 2-lined LCD for showing print information and setting. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 only provides a wired connectivity option via Hi-Speed USB 2.0 as the main PC connection at the back of the printer.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Easy Eco Driver|
|M2070 Series Print Driver|
|M2070 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|M2070 Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Network PC fax Utility|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.