Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver for Windows 7, xp, 8 and others- Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F the Improvement of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Samsung states that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F is the new generation from the previous printer, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070. in fact, the Xpress SL-M2070 does not bring a fax capability but now you can experience four document functions with the Xpress SL-M2070F.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F|
Your business document jobs will meet with their right partner. The printer is also geared up with advanced features in order to perform great print performance. In addition, you will find a control panel set with a 2-line LCD screen. The LCD enables to show the printer setting and operation. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F also features eco-friendly functions like One-Touch Eco Button and Easy Eco Driver
One-Touch Eco Button provides economical print options such as a printing with toner-saving, skipping black pages. Besides, Easy Eco Driver helps you to save more inks up to 20%. Moreover, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F supplies with Samsung 600 MHz and RAM 128 MB. It offers you with powerful print performance.
Related Driver: Samsung SF-560R Driver for Windows
So you will get rapid print speed without compromising the print quality. An enhanced print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 with the ReCP technology produces sharp and vivid mono professional print quality. Besides, the Xpress SL-M20270 F can print up to 20 mono pages per minute.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Easy Eco Driver|
|M2070 Series Print Driver|
|M2070 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|M2070 Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Network PC fax Utility|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.