Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Driver Windows 7, 10, 8, Xp and others- Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W offers easy print with your Samsung Galaxy, for those who have and use Samsung Galaxy series, Samsung lets you directly print and scan your documents from your Samsung Galaxy with Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W without needing a mobile printing app.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W|
Sounds good, right? Now, you can effortlessly print, and scan your texts or images. In addition, the Xpress SL-M2070W also features Wi-Fi Direct in order to offer greater mobility. Delivering workhorse print performance, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W is the printer that you can rely on. You can get up to 20 mono pages per minute which are enough for medium document duty.
Besides, the ReCP technology and impressive print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi offer clear, sharp, and vivid mono-color print quality like a professional. The first page out time in your hand is less than 9 seconds, so your employees will spend less time to wait. Samsung 400-MHz processor with 128 MB RAM invites you to fast and reliable print performance in eight hours, six working days.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-1755 Driver Download for Windows
In fact, the Wi-Fi direct lets you to wirelessly print websites, images, Microsoft Office files from your mobile devices. In addition, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W also brings NFC technology which enables to directly prints your texts and images from Apple, Android, or Windows phones using Samsung Mobile Print app and Google Cloud Print.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Easy Eco Driver|
|M2070 Series Print Driver|
|M2070 Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|M2070 Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Network PC fax Utility|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.