Strong performance from Samsung CLP-315W. The strength of a printer such as Samsung CLP-315W might not be the number one priority that many people think. However, if you have to print a lot of pages daily and get to thousands of pages in a month.
You will surely need a strong printer that can help you with that kind of need. If you do, then this printer from Samsung is the one that you need. This printer from Samsung is considered as one nice laser printer that offers you the strength that you need.
That is because this Samsung CLP-315W has the maximum duty cycle that simply reaches 5000 pages in a month. Judging from that number alone, it will not be a problem if you have to print until 100 pages in a day. If you think the strength of this printer is the main power of this printer, you are wrong.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-315 Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10
That is because this printer also has the decent printing quality, especially for the text printing. As an addition to that, the price that you need to pay for this printer is also considerably affordable. In fact, you can be sure to save some of your money just by buying this Samsung CLP-315W.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLP-315W Printer Driver|
|CLP-315W Printer Driver Mono (No Installer)|
|Universal Printer Driver PostScript|
|Universal Printer Driver XPS|
|Universal Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLP-315W:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-315W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-315W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-315W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-315W is up and ready to use.
How to Uninstallation Driver for Samsung CLP-315W:
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-315W Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-315W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-315W driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-315W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.