Easy setup on Samsung CLP-320, if you think that setting up a printer with your Mac operating system will be troublesome, you need to think about that once again. That is because Samsung CLP-320 is not one of those printers that will give you a lot of troubles for setting up the printer with your current operating system.
The main reason is because this printer is specifically meant for the user of Mac OS. For those who consider yourself as a rookie, you will not need to worry because the setup of this printer is considerably easy. Even if you want to use the Samsung CLP-320 for your network printer.
There are not many things that you need to do. You just need to follow some simple guidance on the automatic wizard and everything is going to be alright. If you think the simple setup is the only thing that this printer offers, you are totally wrong.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-9352NA Driver Download for Windows
That is because there are still a lot of things that attract a lot of attentions. Some of them are the considerably fast printing speed, the compact and small size of this Samsung CLP-320, and also the price that can be considered as something slightly below the average.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLP-320 Print Driver|
|CLP-320 Print Driver Mono (No Installer)|
|Universal Print Driver PostScript|
|Universal Print Driver XPS|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLP-320:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-320 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-320 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-320 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-320 is up and ready to use.
How to Uninstallation Driver Samsung CLP-320:
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-320 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsun CLP-320 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-320 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-320 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.