Fast printing Speed on Samsung CLP-325, when you are buying a printer for your Mac operating system, the fast printing speed is surely one thing that you should not miss. For those who are looking for speed, theSamsung CLP-325 can be a nice option for your Mac operating system.
That is because this printer offers you the decent printing speed that you need, especially for the black and white text printing. If you are reading the brochure, it is true that this printer has the maximum printing speed of 16 pages in a minute for the text printing.
However, there is one thing from theSamsung CLP-325 that many people missed. It is the warming up time. This one is totally important because many printers need a considerably long time to warm up before you can finally get the first print.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-3712DW Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10
This is one nice thing that this printer from Samsung offers. That is because this printer has the considerably fast warming up time. You just need to wait for about 10 seconds and finally you can get the first page of your printing using this Samsung CLP-325. Cutting the time for about 10 seconds is surely one benefit that you will love in a tight printing schedule.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLP-325 Series Print Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLP-325:Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-325 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-325 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-325 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-325 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-325 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-325 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-325 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.