Samsung CLP-360: A workgroup printer with lightweight design, The demands for workgroup printers for Mac users keep on elevating every year. Thus, Samsung released Samsung CLP-360 to accommodate the elevating demands. This printer does not have any auto duplex feature.
The maximum resolution is pretty average for a color laser printer with 2400 x 600 dpi. It is equipped with USB as its connectivity. The sound emission of this printer is pretty low for a laser printer, with 48 dB only. This printer is compatible for Mac users, especially for OS X version 10.4 or later.
The printing speeds of Samsung CLP-360 is quite good for its class, with 18 pages per minute for mono printing and 4 pages per minute for color printing. The size of this printer is pretty compact for a printer on its league, with 9.85 kg in weight, and 211 x 309 x 382 mm in height, depth, and width respectively.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-300N Driver for Mac OS
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung CLP-360 is pretty good for small to medium offices, with 20,000 pages per month. Using color laser as its printing technology, the power consumption of this printer is quite high, with 200 watts during operation, 60 watts during standby mode, and 1 watts during sleep mode.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
Operating System (OS)
|CLP-36x Printer Driver for Windows|
|CLP-36x Printer Driver XPS for Windows|
|CLP-36x Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Universal Printer Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver Samsung CLP-360:Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-360 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you could begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-360 driver on your computer/Laptop. Find out where the downloaded file is stored.
- Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”.
- Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-360 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen.
- You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-360 is up and ready to use.
How to Uninstallation Driver Samsung CLP-360:Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-360 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-360 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-360 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-360 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.