Samsung CLP-365: an office printer with great color laser technology, each year, the needs for workgroup printers increase rapidly, especially for Mac users. As one among the top electronic company, Samsung answers this challenge by launching Samsung CLP-365.
The speeds offered by this printer are decent, with 4 pages per minute for color printing and 18 pages per minute for mono printing. The maximum resolution for this printer is good for a laser printer, with 2400 x 600 dpi. It supports Mac OS X version 10.4 or above. The total media capacity is pretty decent, with 150 sheets.
The power consumption of Samsung CLP-365 is quite high due to its laser technology, with 290 watts during operation and 60 watts during standby mode. For the interface, it only comes with USB port, limiting its connectivity to one computer at one time. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is pretty good for its class, with 20,000 pages per month.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M4583FX Driver Download for Windows
Several media types supported by Samsung CLP-365 include cotton paper, recycled paper, thin paper, thick paper, glossy photo paper, plain paper, bond paper, cards, and labels. This machine is pretty compact compared to its competitors, with 21.72 lbs. in weight, and 8.3 x 12.2 x 15 inches in height, depth, and width respectively.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLP-365 Printer Driver for Windows|
|CLP-365 Printer Driver XPS for Windows|
|CLP-365 Printer Driver (No Installer)|
|Universal Printer Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLP-365Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-365 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-365 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-365 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-365 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-365 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-365 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-365 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.