Samsung CLP-365W, a workgroup printer with decent performance, Electronic devices are very essential in offices, including printer. Due to this condition, the needs for a great workgroup printer rapidly elevates. Samsung released Samsung CLP-365W to keep up with this condition.
The total media capacity is pretty decent, with 150 sheets in total. It produces a lower sound emission than most laser printers on the market, with only 48 dB noise level. This machine is a great choice for Mac users, thanks to its compatibility with Mac OS X version 10.4 or up.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung CLP-365W is pretty decent, with 20,000 pages per month. The maximum printing resolution is not exceptional, but good enough for office needs, with 2400 x 600 dpi. The power consumption is pretty high due to its laser technology, with 290 watts during operation and 60 watts during standby mode.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-5015ND Driver Download for Windows
For the interface, this printer is equipped with USB, LAN, and Wi-Fi, to make sure multiple devices can connect to the printer remotely. Samsung CLP-365W supports several media types, such as plain paper, labels, glossy photo paper, and cards. The printing speeds of this printer is not too fast nor too slow, with 18 pages per minute for mono printing and 4 pages per minute for color printing.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLP-365W Series Printer Driver for Windows|
|CLP-365W Series Printer Driver XPS for Windows|
|CLP-365W Series Printer Driver (No Installer)|
|Universal Series Printer Driver for Windows|
Steps to Install Driver for Samsung CLP-365
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-365 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-365 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-365 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-365 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-365 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-365 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-365 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-365 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.