Samsung CLP-415NW: large paper capacity for productive offices. These days, printer is definitely considered as one among the basic needs in offices around the world. To keep up with the needs, Samsung released Samsung CLP-415NW. The power consumption of this printer is slightly higher due to its laser technology, with 380 watts during operation, and 50 watts during standby mode.
Several media types supported by this printer are glossy paper, envelopes, thin paper, transparencies, thick paper, labels, cotton paper, plain paper, recycled paper, cards, and bond paper. Samsung CLP-415NW is suitable for Mac users as it supports Mac OS X version 10.3 or above as its operating system.
In a month, this machine is able to print up to 40,000 pages. For the connectivity, this machine is equipped with Wi-Fi, USB, and LAN to make sure multiple devices can connect remotely to the printer. The design of Samsung CLP-415W is slightly larger than its competitors, with 10.4 x 16.8 x 16.5 inches in height, depth, and width respectively, and 36.6 lbs.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-6510ND Driver for Mac OS
In weight. Even so, you can still place it in your room without using too much spaces. The media feeder capacity of this printer is really big, with 1250 sheets, which is suitable for offices with a lot of print jobs.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLP-415NW Printer Driver for Windows|
|CLP-415NW Printer Driver Post Script for Windows|
|CLP-415NW Printer Driver XPS for Windows|
|CLP-415NW Printer Driver (No Installer)|
|Universal Print Driver PostScript|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLP-415NW:Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-415NW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-415NW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-415NW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-415NW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-415NW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-415NW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-415NW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.