"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLP-610ND a notable laser printer for offices with many print jobs, Samsung, as one of the top electronic device manufacturer, understand that every year, the needs for printers for offices keep increasing. Thus, they decided to launch Samsung CLP-610ND.
This machine uses color laser as its printing technology instead of inkjet. The printing speeds are quite decent for a printer on its class, with 21 pages per minute for Letter A paper, and 20 pages per minute for A4 paper. For Mac users, this printer can be a great choice thanks to its compatibility to Mac OS X version 10.3 or later.
For the connectivity, Samsung CLP-610ND comes with both USB and LAN to enable multiple computers connecting to the printer without too much hassles. It can handle several media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond paper. The total media capacity of this printer is not too impressive nor too small, with 350 sheets.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-620ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLP-610ND has a slightly better printing quality thanks to its maximum resolution with 2400 x 600 dpi. It is also equipped with auto duplex features, allowing the users to print on both sides of paper without too much efforts. It can print up to 65,000 pages per month, which is quite impressive.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
Instructions to Install Driver Samsung CLP-610ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-610ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-610ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-610ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-610ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-610ND Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-610ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-610ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-610ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185FW Printer Driver for Windows