"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLP-620: great dimensions and durability, Printer is now considered an important device to support the performance of an office. To accommodate this condition, Samsung released Samsung CLP-620 this machine can both copy and print documents in just one device. Mac users shall choose this computer as it is compatible with Mac OS X version 10.3 or up).
The weight of the product is around 59.5 lbs., which is not too light nor too heavy for a printer on its class. The dimensions is also pretty decent to be placed in your room, with 16.7 x 17 x 17.4 inches in height, depth, and width respectively.
In a month, Samsung CLP-620 is able to print up to 65,000 pages, which is a good news for highly productive offices as it offers more durability to heavy print jobs. The noise level of this printer is quite loud, but not too disturbing, with 51 dB noise level. It has Ethernet and USB as its interface, enhancing its connectivity to multiple devices remotely.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-3312ND Driver Windows 7, 8, 10
The first print out time for Samsung CLP-620 is quite fast for a laser printer, with 20 seconds only. It has an impressive maximum resolution, with 9600 dpi. The printing speed is also quite good, with 21 pages per minute.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLP-610:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-610 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-610 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-610 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-610 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-610 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-610 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-610 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-610 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185FW Printer Driver for Windows