Samsung CLP-620ND, nice design and suitable for heavy print jobs. There are a lot of workgroup printers available on the market. If you are a Mac user and currently looking for a good printer that can support your activity, you can choose Samsung CLP-620ND to solve your problems.
Launched by Samsung, this machine uses color laser as its printing technology. It is compatible with Mac OS X version 10.3 or later. For the interface, it comes with both USB and LAN to make sure computers can access the printer remotely. It is able to print up to 65,000 pages per month, which is good to accommodate offices with many print jobs.
The size of Samsung CLP-620ND is not too compact nor too big, with 59.52 lbs. in weight, and 17.4 x 17 x 16.7 inches in width, height, and depth respectively. It supports several media types, including bond paper, cards, plain paper, labels, and envelopes. It has a good total media capacity for a printer on its league, with 350 sheets in total.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-660N Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLP-620ND comes with auto duplex feature, enabling the printer to run two-sided printing effortlessly. Its maximum resolution is very remarkable, with 9600 x 600 dpi. The speed, however, is not too fast, with only 21 pages per minute for both color and mono printing.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|CLP-620ND Printer Driver|
|CLP-620DN Printer Driver Mono (No Installer)|
|CLP-620DN Printer Driver XPS|
|Universal Printer Driver PostScript|
|Universal Printer Driver XPS|
|Universal Printer Driver|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLP-610ND
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-610ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-610ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-610ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-610ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-610ND Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-610ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-610ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-610ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.