"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLP-660ND, decent speeds and good accessibility. As the use of computers keep on increasing every year, the needs for printer is also increasing, especially a workgroup printer. If your computer is a Mac, then Samsung CLP-660ND can be a great product to purchase thanks to its compatibility to Mac OS X version 10.3 or above.
The printing technology used by this printer is color laser. It can print with the speed up to 25 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 24 pages per minute for A4 paper. It has a status LCD to help you navigate and operate the device effortlessly.
Thanks to its LAN and USB, Samsung CLP-660ND can be accessed by multiple devices remotely without too much hassles. The first print out time of this printer is very fast, with only 14 seconds. Auto duplex feature is also available for those who want to print on both sides of paper easily and save paper cost up to 50 percent.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-620ND Driver Download for Windows
As a laser printer, Samsung CLP-660ND supports some media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. Its total media capacity suits its function as a workgroup printer, with 350 sheets in total. The sound emission is not too quite nor too loud, with 53 dB noise level.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung CLP-660ND:Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-660ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-660ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-660ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-660ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-660ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-660ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-660ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185FW Printer Driver for Windows